LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

i gave up trying over a year ago because i was not get answered...

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    i gave up trying over a year ago because i was not get answered and others had the same problem i did send emails and one did get answered and we got what i asked for witch was a news letter for all share holders but after about 3or 4 that stopped then when Michael started i asked if they could do a webinar each quarter and Michael was all for it . up until Gernot stopped it as well and that's when Michael left after that but i did send Michael an email and he said how much he enjoyed doing those webinars and interacting with the share holders but he didn't say that it was Gernot that stopped them but reading between the lines if Michael loved doing them why did he all of a sudden stop with out any notice just like the news letter that Gernot started . its just like every thing else that Gernot dose he never sees it out , all i want is either a news letter each quarter or a webinar for all share holders to be up dated on what's going and not just the top 20 holders , i guessing that they know a bit more than the smaller holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.314K 514.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1719337 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 192806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.