KRR 16.7% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Let's review what we know from recent media articles,...

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    Let's review what we know from recent media articles, announcements, presentations, interviews with Mr Anthony Barton, and KRR's financial position:

A. KRR are confident and very close to producing an important PFS for the production of 4N HPA.
    B. Final research and testing is taking a little longer than anticipated.
    C. KRR are running short of funds and will need to raise some soon or at least not too far away.

Given the above situation and and some of the unknowns, such as:

a. Timing of PFS completion
    b. Effect of PFS on share price; and
    b. Uncertainty of getting the "B" options into the money so they could be converted into shares to raise the much needed capital.

.... Management may have felt the need to have a backup plan to raise capital.

We now have the following possibilities going forward:

1. A definite source of capital as a result of the just-announced SPP
    2. If the PFS is released after July 31, no problem as we have capital from the SPP and possibly additional capital from converted new options at 6 cents
    3. If we can get the PFS out prior to July 31 we are likely to benefit from a positive response to the PFS that will encourage shareholders to take up their full complement of new shares and attaching options, even if the "B" options are not in the money ....

So we now have a backup plan in case the PFS is unable to drive the share price over 12 cents to trigger the conversion of the "B" options.

All Good! KRR benefits and shareholders benefit. Now ... if the PFS should drive the share price over 12 cents .....

So in my opinion, right or wrong, I see this as a move to de-risk the situation in the event that the PFS doesn't affect the share price sufficiently to convert the "B" options... a VERY, VERY SMART MOVE !!!!

This in my view is positive for both KRR and shareholders alike.

Not financial or investment advice and please DYOR ... let me know your thoughts  

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.863K 919.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2644232 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 190139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.