AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I'm not sure if someone else has highlighted this part of the...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I'm not sure if someone else has highlighted this part of the quarterly report, I think this shows that the company is ( as it should be), looking at all options to increase capacity and reduce costs. I mean a 30%-40% increase in Technical grade production, not sure what that represents in a $ value but you would think it is significant! AND then the increase in recovery from 75% to 95% or 20% that seems significant as well!! Continually fine tuning the business, so 2023 is looking very good barring any Black Swan event.

cheers to alth's

OTHER GROWTH PROJECTS
    Olaroz Stage 3 - Olaroz is one of the largest lithium resources in the world and has multiple development opportunities. Options are being considered for a material increase in production capacity and studies are underway into conventional and alternate processing technologies.
    Purification Facility - A dedicated purification facility is being considered for construction near Jujuy, Argentina. This would allow Olaroz Stage 1 to be a dedicated technical grade facility with a commensurate 30-40% increase in production. Engineering studies are currently at a Class 3 stage. The purification process would benefit from lower costs and better sustainability performance.
    Enhanced brine recovery - Technologies are being reviewed that may see an increase in recovery from 75%-95% at both Olaroz Stages 1 and2. Pilot tests are underway and a Feasibility Study is targeted for H1 CY23.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.