X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I don't think its "all right here" stja. Beardy, just saw your...

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I don't think its "all right here" stja. Beardy, just saw your question from a few days ago also. My view is that it is always a good idea to find out as much as you can about a company/project (outside the normal company spin). If you or anyone you know has contacts at the company or locally, it might be worth a phone call to see what you can find out. This is all a bit vague, I know, but in this instance I think it is really worth while to do your own (extra) research. My enquiries (whether right or wrong) led me to believe things are less rosy than a lot of stakeholders think (and the market seems to share the view that not all is well given the current sp). The stock was suggested to me as a good buy a few weeks ago but following my own enquiries, I will sit on the side lines a bit more and see what, if anything, unfolds...that's all folks. I may well be wrong and wish all who have already taken a position all the best...here's hoping I am monumentally wrong and you all get extremely rich (and buy me celebratory beers!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.