AAR 7.79% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Share Purchase Plan and Company Update , page-13

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    You may all be right in your assessment of AAR and I am sure we all have our horror stories on speculative mining stocks over the years.

I don't quite understand the continual focus on history on this forum because in reality all that really matters is the here and now. Yes, yes, I know history does matter but continual focus on what has happened in the past isn't going to help us move forward.

The question is simply do they have something right now that might turn into something good and what return could you get if you invested right now or averaged down for those who have been in it for awhile?

At 1.2 cents it is probably worth a punt and I sincerely hope that there are more current shareholders who want to take that chance than those that don't because without some form of capital raising we all have nothing.

As for the whinging about why they are doing a SPP now when they have used SI's before. Companies have a few ways that they are allowed to raise capital and they all have different strings attached as per ASX rules. Mining specs need to pick whichever ones suit at the time of the capital raising and once they have hit their limit on one option then they need to use a different option the next time. It has nothing to do with, IMHO, ignoring current shareholders in favour of SI's. It is simply doing what the ASX rules say that they are allowed to do.

Anyway, that's my 10 cents worth for the time being. I hope for all our sakes that they raise the full amount required and that at some point in the near future we are saying "How good was that!" :-)

Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.006(7.79%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.1¢ $51.01K 685.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11933 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 400117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.