AAR 7.79% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Share Purchase Plan and Company Update , page-17

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "As far as the other one he should be locked up and throw the key away. He dewstoyed peoples lives with his lies. How on earth he is still permitted to be a director, let alone run a company has me completely stuffed!

It did teach me a very difficult lesson though and I focus heavily on management now. Even a sniff of the likes of CVI and I stay away, or get out.

AP's credibility is now suffering greatly and AAR's sp along with it. He can resolve this if he so chooses, quite simply by communicating clearly and not cryptically or not at all in most cases. However if the past is any guide to the future I wouldn't hold my breath."

Hi Hangseng,

As far as the other one goes, I can say that I am astounded as to why he can continue doing what he is doing even when ASIC is stopping him to raise any funds. Why he is not locked up, is beyond comprehension for me. That only demonstrate the weakness and the loopholes of our systems and regulators, especially when they realise that if they win the case (And I have no reason to believe they won't) they know that there is no money there. Hence why, IMHO, he is allowed to roam freely and ASIC is stopping him on all of his moves/proposals instead. In the meantime, IMO the company is still listed.

As for destroying people's life with all his lies and smooth talks, one has only to consider that many HC posters were pushed to the wall, many of them that will also never recover. One of our Moderators, if I am allowed to say so, was case in point.
    Yet, he still goes along in his merry ways as nothing has happened. Water on a duck's back as they say.

Now, in regard to AP, one can only go back through my past post, and realise what I have said all along. IMHO he is too arrogant, and he lacks the touch to be able to communicate properly with his investors. Besides, as you wrote, you would have to be lucky to get any news out of him even when the quarterlies are released. Unless of course you are willing, and prepared, to build, or make up your own conjectures from all the criptics contained therein.

I am not going to put one more cent into this company. Not unless AP & Co, will come out with some sort of assurances as to what they plan to do with our money besides paying themselve more Director's fees. If it will end up going belly up, so be it. But it is better than putting more money into something that is only delaying the inevitable fate. As I am talking about myself, please DYOR on that.

IMHO, it is time that AP and the rest of the Board start considering retirement. The sooner the better, and allow someone with a bit of fire under his/her belly to try and do something with AAR.
    After all, after more than 20 years that they have been at the helm of this rusty old boat, we are still drilling and proving nothing worth talking about it. Plenty of "POTENTIALS" but nothing else.

How long is a piece of string for God's sake !!!!!

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.006(7.79%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.1¢ $51.01K 685.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11933 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 400117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.