NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

to what extent should a producing mine Mt.C. be directly related...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

to what extent should a producing mine Mt.C. be directly related to a non-executed SPP
    and to what extent should this affect/influence the exploration work in a sustainable (!) way?

When I read here some comments - also in other boards too -, in my opinion, currently
    in many companiesthe coffers are plundered, the managers gets a brain-amputation -
    although until yesterday we felt their work was fine - the gold ounces in the ground by
    means "of whatever" will be snatched from the ground.

may I get you the answer ? : NOTHING AT ALL !!!

if you believe (!) in your investment, has made his dd, and isconvinced that the
    successes made so far will be continued - i remember our enthusiasm when we
    get the mine - will agree with the above answer.

that it comes from time to time to volatility is probably normal, especially if you consider
    the very current circumstances (inflation,war, pm prices, etc.). personally, I am
    currently heavily under water, but I am pretty sure thatthe price will recover well in the
    next q or the one after that,as the mine will show their capable contribution to cost-
    covering and therefore I can sleep - surely as well - as user oldgold.

currently the sp stands at about a quarter of the sp high (oct.2020).
    taking into account what positive changes have occurred here since oct. 2020and
    the associated reduction in risk.
    Is anyone here really of the opinion that we are too high priced ?in comparison, there
    are plenty of companies that do not even have 10%of what we are able to offer, but
    considerably higher (share-price).ultimately, the basis should be facts and reliable
    figures. Think about this.

Please excuse I´m no native.

to all holders , have a nice weekend and stay safe

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.