ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Does anyone know with absolute certainty what time tomorrow to...

1. 4,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    Does anyone know with absolute certainty what time tomorrow to the exact second that I will find out what my allocation has been in the SPP.

PS I need it to be in WST. tongue.png sorry just breaking up a slow day here with some attempted humour!

On a more serious note. I wonder how many pre prepared quotes / posts are ready to be copied and pasted by certain posters / vermin based on the outcome we will hear about tomorrow???

Along the lines of:

"Of course it was always going to be oversubscribed, with all you baggy, sheep herd mentality lemming retail holders following blindly...10 c here we come"
    or...
    "Haha so much for being a well supported, de risked company and project...you couldn't even fill your measly 100m share SPP with all your loyal holders...man if you guys can't fill it at 15c then it looks like next stop is 10 c.."

You get the gist, be prepared for a barrage of BS here tomorrow to try and get us to hand over some more and allow those who couldn't cover in the placement or SPP a way out!

Bring it on baby!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $24.54K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4222474 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2562410 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.