ADN 11.8% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

in the interests of humouring you. How about we look at it from...

1. 4,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1085
    in the interests of humouring you. How about we look at it from a different perspective.

not everyone wants to flip for a pip and some people think that this thing might have some long term upside. I don’t know what they could possible base that assumption on, but let’s stay with the hypothesis for now.

if that scenario were to eventuate then those same bag holding emotional investors might think that rather than flip for a pip and only maintain their original holding that they could actual double down at what these baggies believe is a discount price hence they aren’t selling their CR shares.

even worse there could be so many of these uneducated,
    non due diligence undertaking baggies that the SPP gets oversubscribed and then the company make some further fake price sensitive announcements that the combination of FOMO from the CR and the fact that all these idiots and cult followers of JM believe these fabrio cated announcements to be true and have missed out on loading up at this price that you know is actually way above a buy in price for those of us in the know that the SP actually starts to experience some upward pressure.

I’m sure that won’t be the case and your order at 10c will get filled but I reckon there is a small chance the SP may be a little higher than it is now by the end of the month!

now please do that thing that a lot of other people have been asking you to do since you turned up here.

I promise I’ve take a note of your details and will promise to honour my word and give you a shout if we hit 10 cents (or bags).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $119.9K 6.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3284698 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 906031 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.