SPL 0.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

This could happen sooner than we think. In my view, SPL is using...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    This could happen sooner than we think. In my view, SPL is using the current crisis in India to reprioritise and expedite approvals that might otherwise have taken years. I think the paragraph in question contains some good additional information:

"Starpharma is pursuing avenues to provide rapid access to VIRALEZE™ in India, including opportunities for expedited registration and distribution in the region."

The first thing I take away from this is that they are looking at wider distribution in the region, beyond India.

Secondly, they must have confidence in their manufacturing capacity to meet such demand, in addition to the UK, where it is selling well, the EU - which is due to launch in "the coming weeks," - in addition to Australia, and B2B "discussions with organisations."

Selling Viraleze in the middle of a global pandemic should be a fait accompli, notwithstanding vaccination rollouts, but India has provided another massive opportunity. If management is pulling out all the stops to get this one right, hats off to them. $64m cash in the bank, no debt, just pump it into Viraleze and secure market share before competitors come along. Viraleze will sell well beyond the current pandemic - complimentary to vaccines, providing extra protection against influenza and future pandemics, and surely a staple in aged care, health care systems, and medicine cabinets around the world.

Additional update, my aunt in Aldridge picked up my click and collect order today. She said it "was well advertised" in store and selling well according to the staff. My aunt is a support nurse, and even though I told her about the spray a few times, it's not until she went into store that she really took notice! I bought her a couple of bottles of course.
    Last edited by Jace1984: 29/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $771 6.323K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 162928 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 160659 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 84
Last updated 12.34pm 13/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.