SPL 7.14% 10.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

“Firstly, these three original drugs are off patent now, so...

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    “Firstly, these three original drugs are off patent now, so anyone can come along and make an offer to license them. It is not restricted to just Sanofi and Pfizer (although I am sure they are very interested).” They’ve all seen the data. But no one has made an offer.

“Secondly, if a company does take out a license for DEP and they get FDA approval (and why wouldn't they since the base drugs are already approved) I would assume they will have a monopoly because the FDA would not allow the original drug to be marketed any more.” My god. Wildly wrong.

”Thirdly, any potential licensee will be looking seriously at the data. The more (good) data there is then the more valuable the drug is. And in fact potential licensee’s may be dictating to Starpharma what they want to see in the data before they take in on board.” You could be right that no one is convinced by the data yet, which is why the trials keep getting pushed out and out and out.

”Forthly, as JF intimated, some drugs may be able to avoid a phase 3 trial altogether. To achieve that I would assume that the phase 2 data needs to be comprehensive and clear.” This does NOT apply to Starpharma’s current internal DEP candidates.

”I read recently that institutions usually hold about 75% of a company’s stock. Last time I looked, they only held about 55% of Starpharma.” And what have you read about institutions investing in stocks outside the ASX300 ? This is where SPL will likely be in September.
    Last edited by sarge17: 03/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.007(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $43.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $8.154K 83.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5102 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 124847 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.