PER 4.17% 6.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Itsa and Sam.. please please STFU....and just back down, for...

1. 1,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Itsa and Sam.. please please STFU....and just back down, for now.

Some of us have written to CG expressing our deep concern over many factors. That is a fact and I know it.
    She has listened and responded with what I thought was an outstanding letter to all explaining many things, which to me clearly outlines a plan which THEY, not US are working on.

Some people have left the building, for good reasons I assume, and she has now appointed new blood, for even more important reasons.
    To bring the drug to fruition and market it.

Many of us have to just Stop speculating about what is going on.. We don't work for the company so we have no idea what they are doing behind closed doors.
    This letter now explains a lot.

So now.... we need to sit back, tighten our seat belts and go for the ride... which I see will take us at least 12-18 months.. nothing less.

In the meantime.. we need to talk this stuff up and get more parties on board to help grow the SP and the outcomes.

I know many of us are sitting on paper losses and Charmaine is acutely aware of this and has laid down plans to build the foundation for a drug that will take the market.

Lets follow the journey.

All the best to everyone.
    Zig...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ $100.8K 1.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 444999 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 135024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 150480
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.