APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Shareholder Share Purchase Plan, page-7

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    As one of the people involved in the s.249D push I was skeptical when it was announced at the AGM that Mike would step down at the end of January if a deal wasn't in place.The skepticism was around them actually getting the deal finalized by then (based on previous timeline blow outs) and the fact as to whether he would actually stand down .
    Until there is new blood on the board, the way I see it, Mike is still running the company albeit under a different title.  So as you say Karlene, whats really changed?Not much!
    Then there's  this brainwave that we will raise 800k and everybody will invest and life's good again.The problem is no one is going to invest until they see some tangible improvements in the management structure and depth.I need to see a board that is going to give me enough confidence that things have changed and there is light at the end of this long long tunnel.
    I want to see a board that has skin in the game, a board that has a shareholder representative on it, a board that is fresh, motivated and hungry.
    Then,I will tip more money into the company and only then.
    Cozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.