ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

What important information do you think everybody needs right...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    What important information do you think everybody needs right now? How is it that management are in India working on finalising this deal and probably have a better idea how to progress than anyone on HC and yet there are folks here barking orders on what ECT management need to do and should do like they know the situation on the ground. I'm pretty sure management would be in a better position to make the best up to date desisions with the information at hand than any of us from us sitting behind a screen thousands of km away wouldn't you think.  All I see is impatience. It will take as long as it takes. ECT wasn't formed to serve as your or anyone elses guarantee to success and riches. It was formed because there were people who believed in a technology that could help revolutionise the steel and coal industries and they took a risk and started that journey. You and I and every other shareholder chose to jump aboard at some point for the ride for our own reasons but only an idiot would expect guaranteed success and an even bigger idiot to think it would coincide with their own personal timeline for a result that suited them. This will happen when it happens and to me it looks like that time is upon us but even if something pops up then so be it. Management have done something that no one else has before and and continue to move forward with the vision of the company.  I'm sorry it's not to your personal expectations for your personal gain but to be fair the future of the company doesn't  revolve around you or me. There is a bigger picture here that is bigger than all of us. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.573K 524.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23024363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2777626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.