AVR 0.33% $15.20 anteris technologies ltd

I just watched it again and i really can not fault the current...

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I just watched it again and i really can not fault the current company at all. So much more thought out and direction based. I expect considerable growth in Adapt sales next quarter (2/3s already through this one) with the addition of 7 well trained and chosen Admedus reps and 16 more manufacturer Reps.

TAVR is underway and it is alluded talks are already underway with Medtronic and Edward Life Science to acquire a license to produce our TAVR design. The correct team is working on that project, external specific company for the job. As much as its the blue sky scenario, why would it fail? I feel this section is a lot less of a gamble as it is reality, in time.

Vaccines - i'm a little more restrained about considering the nature of the beast and how many times people have tried and failed. Back of my mind there is that 100 mil CSL gets every year for gardisil.

Waynes world has all the right connections, people and favours thrown in to make a company i can see my money sitting in for years to come, increasing in capital and paying dividends.

I'm at a cross road and can see myself in 2-3 years going why didn't i sell that kidney to buy more. No one buy any more so i can think it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.