ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Signed Land Acquisition Agreements for Great White Project, page-64

1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096

Andromeda have finally bought the farm (land).

Very careful people & owners, have held this land for 70+ years I would think.
    Farm owners never wish for mining companies to come in & acquire their farms, although this has been hanging over these families for at least maybe 40 years- with knowledge that one day the land which is prospective for these rare minerals, would maybe be mined, and the certainty of that in recent times having occurred.
    There was no choice once the mining licence awarded and mining resource defined & mine claims approved.
    The people have been fully informed, throughout these years, and ADN worked with the landowners.
    ADN rightfully take pride here in having working patiently with the landowners to achieve an ultimate agreement & amicable purchase after ample years and time —and no doubt extremely good compensation! we can think. (compared to even the high market value of the farm land per ha)

The announcement does not state the land area negotiated, (maybe boundaries of the farms now changed), or the price per hectare or other terms. In confidence not relevant for asx announcing re mining progress and mine now into the future.

Respect to ADN. Outcome had to be achieved, but very slowly and patiently negotiated with the locals and landowners to gain final agreements after resources scoped & final stage plans being submitted.

A remarkable development for the area and region now occurring.
    Well done James Marsh and ADN & all involved.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 19/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.