ADN 10.5% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Significant Binding Offtake Agreement Signed for Great White, page-405

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Thanks for the very complete
    picture you so eloquently painted in words. I will read it many times just to remind myself why I invested 50% of my portfolio into ADN.

If you just look at one area like concrete for instance.
    There is nothing factored into the SP yet for this product, but take a look at its potential the size of this industry, this is crazy big stuff, with mind boggling numbers.
    I mention concrete because the hard work has already been done.
    Yes further tests are continuing and will continue, but the permits and patent are already in place.
    So this product is pretty much ready to go, this is not
    years into the future, it's here and now.
    It appears they have asked James to do a resource upgrade before signing an agreement, it's understandable they want to make sure there is enough resources there to supply this massive industry.

This could also be one of the the reasons JM just signed a JV with peninsular next door.
    I wouldn't be atall surprised to see further JV and even possible acquisitions in the future too.

So this is just taking a brief look at just one of the potential products we are looking at right now, there could be a list of another 10 products added to our revenue stream in a few years, it's really hard to get your head around ADNs incredible potential in the not too distant future.

Have a good weekend everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $181.5K 9.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 203625 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1192115 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.