BNL 14.3% 0.6¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Significant Helium Discovery at State 16 Well, page-116

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    It makes perfect sense to me what I am saying in my post, but maybe @DGcruzing
    Can write my posts better...lol

I think you @Footmax and maybe the others are missunderstanding my post ..I always have back all these guys above positive posts , i believe we are on the same page and side...lol..yes..
    i am Acknowledging the recognition and support from all the guys I have put in my post above ..thanks to all.. just putting a little Humour into my post as always...LOL
    I am also making a point on how .some 28,000 ungrateful HC people are Not Acknowledging someone's efforts in posting my thoughts ,views and factual information.... but at the same time do you really know how i feel....tell someone who cares...lol..I can see the majority don't want to see my post so...lol.. I want post it .....lol

I really don't give a Sh... whether anyone believes me or not this is not investment advice to anyone. DYOR
    I also really don't care if i get thumbs up or not... or whether you buy or sell BNL shareholders.

I just simply enjoy sharing my thoughts and views just like everyone else on here ...lol

thanks again to you @Footmax and to all you guys for your recognition in my posts .

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $24.75K 4.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 9909738 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4693312 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.