SKN 0.00% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

Ann: SKN announces $10.5m Options Underwriting Agreement, page-192

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    HCT on hold, can only mean one thing, they need to clarify some aspects of the announcement as it has cause confusion for some.
    I am certain the management of HCT expected a better reception to the news, and so they need to reassure the market that this is as good as the result anyone could have expected if not better.

PATH-AWAY works, SKN is using it as the main ingredient in our product, you only need %3 of it in the solution to have the positive effect and kill surrogate of Covid-19.
    Many have said it ZNO announced exactly the same test result. We are on a winner but market is slow to adjust to new products let alone tests results to support it.

Six months ago if anyone had given me advice or recommendation to buy hand sanitize stocks i would have asked them to admit themselves in to the nearest mental institution. Today its a different story, world has changed as we know it, so is the market of products and services. Good luck to all the holders have been on this since .035 cents and to have the insurance policy of the options underwritten was good enough confirmation for me that this one is a winner.

DYOR and don't be a sheep
    Last edited by justbargains: 20/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $533 133.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6233667 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 588120 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.