ODA 3.33% 14.5¢ orcoda limited

LOL well spotted only 55 posts - just because I have only been...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    LOL well spotted only 55 posts - just because I have only been posting on this forum over the last few months does't mean I have not researched and followed my own investment.
    I have been invested in SMA since they were mining Bitcoin and still had real life mining interests yes I know a bit about the history of the company before they became a service providing life style company.
    you say you see nothing changing in the near future - what do you call the near future?
    I believe we have to remember the company has had a couple of direction changes and deviations from what their original main activities were.
    You say you have been posting and questioning this company for six years - why - have you been invested in or burnt by the company, or just a company you picked randomly you follow?
    Yes there have been questionable decisions taken over the past years but tell me a small company that doesn't whole they are trying to establish them selves in an industry
    I'm sure if I had joined this forum a few years ago we would have been discussing the journey of SMA along the way.
    Thanks Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $25.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $6.801K 46.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5808 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 40700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.