PEX 7.14% 15.0¢ peel mining limited

Sarg, I appreciate your views, I’m sick of leaning on the...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Sarg,

I appreciate your views, I’m sick of leaning on the negative side too I really am but im sick of this being stagnant. I’m far from a down ramper I believe in the discovery that’s why I’m so annoyed. I believe it’s well under valued.

To top it off I have been required to sell some of my shares due to circumstance. No ones fault but my own that’s life, but when you believe that the price is below where it should be it hurts that little bit extra. I’m probably just sulking on that front I’m more then happy to admit that.

For your information I have spoken to Rob on numerous occasions. He’s a nice bloke, never said he wasn’t.

This is where our view differs though, we shouldn’t be required to give Rob a call to ‘get up to speed’. That’s where my main gripe sits. We should be getting constant updates about drilling, they’ve been going since early January and this was our first release from this years drilling. I reckon there have been more then 2 holes completed. Yes I’m aware it takes several weeks for assaying, yes I’m aware that Rob doesn’t want to pay extra to expedite the process. Yes I’m aware he doesn’t for some reason like announcing XRF. I’m also aware that if people aren’t given information they lose interest and move onto the next thing.

Day to day trading does effect us in other ways too. Perfect example of this was that the last capital raising was done at 36c, the one prior to that at 40c. Imagine how much extra money we’d or less diluted we would be if the price could have been maintained in the 80’s or above. We will need to raise more at the end of this program also, so it’s imperative that it swings upward or there will be more dilution.

Also your condescending comment in the last paragraph didn’t go unnoticed. Not everyone is clueless, we have lost the insights of a very experienced mining professional who was heavily invested in PEX who is no longer here as he was of the belief that the company was underperforming. I for one miss his input.

I just hope we all come out in front.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $87.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $47.09K 324.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9005 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 2980
Last updated 14.53pm 29/04/2024 ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.