SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

This is something i am not sure about, and it would be good to...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

This is something i am not sure about, and it would be good to get other opinions on this point. Even better have it clarified by SPL or Gilead...

The announcement states 'Dep remdseivir has been created to expand the potential application of remdesiver...'. But there is no mention of a partnership, yet...

On initial reading, I didn't think Gilead would announce anything about Dep for sometime. I actually thought this would be an extreme long shot. But they just might, as Thrasher has suggested. If they do, tomorrow will be a new dawn for SPLs share price.

Given remdesiver has only demonstrated marginal efficacy thus far, conducting a trial of Dep remdesivir via subcutaneous injection would be very attractive for Gilead. If the trial doens't work, they can fall back to current application and no harm done. If it works they extend the application. If it works and improves efficacy due to the extended half life, well then they have something big. all speculative but certainly big news.

I hope SPL (& potentially Gilead) get the Dep brand out there!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.