SBM 7.14% 22.5¢ st barbara limited

hi buddy Yes last div was 4 cents- when you consider the amount...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2750
    hi buddy
    Yes last div was 4 cents- when you consider the amount of new shares issued for the purchase of Atlantic to keep it at 4 was great - but market spat dummy even though it was a lot more in dollar terms

that said things are much tighter now in quite a few areas across the business- I can see another 4 cents maybe 5 but not 8-12 as this would be far too much when we know there are development costs at png to come and the board is conservative

has potential once png approved imo and plant being built - subject to gold prices to pay towards your targets but just my expectation they won’t be paying that just yet

if they did pay even your low 8 cents the shares would spike simply on yield differential I suspect

Looking for 4
    Wishing for 5 ( that’s big considering number of shares issued for last acquisition)
    Be amazed at 8- probably intoxicated to be honest

see how it goes - happy for minority to be taken out at minority prices - even though it’s real money -

a lot of positive improvements of late- may see a rerate finally - certainly looking for more oz to be recognized nised in the business

see how it goes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $184.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $1.239M 5.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105133 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 106701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.