ID8 11.1% 1.0¢ identitii limited

Hi RiskzyNice to see you around here, welcomeID8 for me is...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Hi Riskzy

Nice to see you around here, welcome
    ID8 for me is certainly a high conviction stock, ( after PEB and IMU by value ID8 is my 3rd largest holding and out of those 3 is the one that I think will likely increase by the largest percentage ).

When I first invested here, ID8 had more emphasis it seamed, on the vision of moving money along with all the required documentation such as invoices, shipping documents, etc between banks the Swift network, with a secondary emphasis (it seamed) on regulatory compliance.

Now that seams (to me at least) to have flipped the other way around with ID8 now marketing their main cause as helping banks to first and foremost efficiently meet their regulatory obligations with the likes of Austrac.

With the moving of the rich data with the payment although is still part of what they do seams more secondary but certainly something that in the future will probably be expanded upon ( upselling?).

In addition it seams to me that as some banks come on board with ID8 and send information and payments to any bank not signed up with ID8 then it seams then that the corresponding bank is likely to come under customer pressure to become a part of the ID8 ( overlay + ) network.

Corresponding banks customer's can then more easily have full access to the supplied rich data, (maybe I am getting ahead of myself on that conclusion?? maybe Davo can shed a bit of light or his view's around this ??)

so I think its almost like a windows operating system.
    Like sending a document from a windows computer to another windows computer, it's all a bit smoother then everyone uses the same system.

I could see that as banks become familiar with ID8's systems and corresponding banks to keep things simple will be most likely to want it as well, thus all resulting in big growth for ID8

The other thing is that as more customers onboard the engineers at ID8 will probably improve the platform which will make ID8 an even more compelling solution to Austrac reporting and the emerging ISO20022 compliance requirements.

Another possibility around ID8's patents, is that another big player say like Visa might want to Licence or use a part of ID8's IP to be compliant or perhaps to move or exchange different currencies or crypto, CDC's or any other kind of value across its network.

I'm sure Visa could probably organise that with their own IP, or possibly they might get help from ID8's patents? I'm sure I have read that ID8 have already patented much of that type of technology so maybe one day that IP might be shared or licenced with another company such as Visa, ???
    see https://usa.visa.com/visa-everywhere/blog/bdp/2021/09/29/making-digital-currency-1632954547520.html

Maybe that's Visa's own technology or maybe its shared from ID8 but in part at least it does look similar

Kind regards
    fp

( NZX PEB, IMU, ID8, NZX TRU, KCN, NZX PYS, KP2, EXR, GGG)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.319K 332.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628500 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 475679 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 212387
Last updated 15.43pm 30/04/2024 ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.