SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

"novel targeted dendrimer-drug conjugate therapies"Do they have...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    "novel targeted dendrimer-drug conjugate therapies"

Do they have a specific drug for the conjugate? No mention of it, so probably not yet.

Have they selected a specific type of cancer as the target, or some other target? Again, no mention of it.

"Medicxi intends to finance Petalion’s development program via a tranched investment plan with defined scientific and technical milestones, culminating in a total investment of up to USD $25 million."

Perhaps the first drug to be chosen will become the first milestone, then maybe when a target is identified it will become the second milestone, probably with KPI's all round for each milestone.

Where will Petalion be getting its drugs from? Priceline? More questions than answers. There probably are answers, but this is SPL, who in my opinion are not noted for keeping shredholders well-informed.

-------------------------------------------------

As for some holders yet again questioning the right of non-holders to post here, investors new to SPL should take careful note of the logic (or lack thereof) of their posts. I point out for the umpteenth time that I no longer "invest" in SPL, although I do sometimes "gamble" on this stock that I consider to be well below investment grade. New (and old) investors should realise that some traders now regard SPL purely as a gamble. Many die-hard holders seem to still regard SPL as investment-grade. It is an open secret that gamblers on SPL have been profiting from post-announcement spikes for some time. Gamblers sell when optimistic investors push the SP up. After an announcement and SP spike such as today's, gamblers who are holding the stock may take the opportunity to sell. Then they buy back in again when the SP eventually falls, and wait for the next announcement to sell again. Gambling, share-trading, with SPL what's the difference? This is a share-trading forum, for all traders whether they be gamblers or investors. Gamblers are sometimes holders and sometimes they are non-holders. Buy low, sell high.

This latest announcement seems unlikely to lead to significant profits for SPL in the short and medium term. And, as so often seems to happen, it raises more questions than it answers. So, perhaps I am being generous to post a sentiment of "none" rather than "sell".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $19.27K 199.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55559 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.