SPL 4.35% 11.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Everything else Sarge has said (plus some other negative...

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Everything else Sarge has said (plus some other negative comments by others), however, is rubbish

That's an unnecessary and rather arrogant statement @Gumnut70

Reading your posts, which l might add are always well presented, perhaps it's time you reflected on the narrative you have been pushing for some years now to see what has eventuated.

Whilst l do not disagree with most of your thoughts on the platform there has to date been little to get excited about in terms of outcomes other than the AZ partnership in the earlier days. This partnership seems to have now withered on the vine. You may recall JF claiming years ago that the AZ head stated that they would have multiple dep candidates in the clinic had they been at the helm. They have had more than ample opportunity to either do this or take the company over and neither has eventuated.

JF stated on multiple occasions that the technology could be applied to a majority of pharmaceuticals so where are the serious partners especially considering the amount of international presentations and networking they have done over the years? I do not call the existing collaborations serious as to date no one has laid any cash on the table apart from AZ.

Lets look at the completed Ph 2 Dep trials. During the course of all 3 trials we were repeatedly told that the ongoing results were feeding into commercial discussions with possible partners. (Partners meaning more than one). It would be reasonable to assume that if the results were impressive as you and the company claim that at least 1 or more deals would have been struck either before or on completion of the trials.
    Again to date the silence is concerning.

They are now about to enter another partnership whereby possible positive outcomes could be from 10 to 20 years away considering the clinical trials process. I now think that a possible reason they are going down this path is to conserve their limited cash reserves without a majorly dilutive CR as the likelihood of a Dep deal with a substantial upfront cash payment is fading.

These are my opinions. I have held shares in this mob on and off (mainly on) and in various quantities since the days when they were a pooled development fund

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $45.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $70.99K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 337138 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 116759 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 165069
Last updated 15.30pm 17/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.