SPL 1.09% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Starpharma and Medicxi Partnership Petalion Therapeutics, page-74

1. 15,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5509
    It would 'appear' Merck have looked under the hood while they undertake preclinical studies for more than 3 years and have opted for other deals / acquisitions in the market place that involve ADCs .... you know the exact same thing they signed multiple Starpharma agreements for - always happy for the company to prove me wrong but billions of dollars invested by Merck elsewhere in multiple deals says otherwise IMO

upload_2024-4-9_10-22-13.png

..... add to that, none of the other supposed partners have signed a DEP license deal to date either so I am starting to wonder if this is the only deal Starpharma could get ? Everyone on here wants to bang on about how great the science is but no one wants to look at how many 'research' agreements have been signed over the years with not one single one of the players signing a DEP license deal in all those years yet ? Will this force others to sign up .... doubt it ?

.... one could also argue that if the 'science is so good' then why has Starpharma had multiple rejections from regulators around the globe ? Approvals are based on trial success / science performance and yet Starpharma has had issues with the FDA, MHRA and TGA (that we know of) ... are there others ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $37.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $103.0K 1.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176581 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 8876 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.