ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    "All this will be revealed tomorrow in the webinar. Attending is not mandatory, but it would be worthwhile if you want answers."

"Esmer isn’t a shareholder so isn’t invited haha see genuine shareholders there tomorrow."

It's not necessary to be a shareholder to view the webinar. (Probably something to do with the ASX's darned continuous disclosure rules.) The webinar did indeed answer many of my questions. I understood most of the answers to be elaborate words meaning "no comment". SPL and their new partners appear to be birds of a feather, although I suspect that SPL may be just a fledgling when compared with Medicxi. "Watch this space". LOL. Sorry, haven't got time to do that for three or four years. In my opinion, there was already too much secrecy and lack of disclosure from SPL. This deal ratchets it up another notch.

By the way, unless SPL secures a source of revenue then SPL's cash may run out before POC is achieved for just the first conjugate. As all the terms of the deal appear to be secret, each poster can make up their own guesses as to what the terms might be. My guess is that there might be a term that states something like if SPL goes bust then Petalion will become the owner of whatever IP SPL has granted them the exclusive use of.

Some posters call reasoned comments "rubbish" if they are critical of SPL. I'm not expecting any of the usual suspects to like this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.