SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Starpharma announces new CEO, Ms Cheryl Maley, page-10

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    Lightweight and dissappointing IMO ( I had high expectations of international experience in growing a companyand products ) but no surprise considering SPL position Not the appointment that will drive the price IMO and shame that pay is not more incentive driven IMO. Coming from an environment of large supoort network withing large company with tight protocols will be a siginificant change and will ahve to see if she can transact at a higher level or do liek others do and get "consultants " etc. Without other structural change that has signed off on prior agreements regarding products several times that IMO have been poor there is not IMO enough independent oversight exhibited. Good luck to her and shareholders but watch and wait yet again and hope I am surprised and she outperforms and stands up to board etc.

I would much have preferred to see a dynamic CEO who had previously taken a company from research , development, phase 1-2 to FDA approval and paid the price ( since $ are in account) and known the ability was on staff rather than this situation. With a 6 month handove rwe probably won't get any clear the decks hoinest announcements IMO so same style is likely to continue regarding communications.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 10/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.