SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Starpharma CEO to retire in 2024, page-45

1. 12,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1424
    Today's announcement of retirement of CEO (in my opinion) was not a surprise. Jackie will remain at the helm until her replacement begins work (fact) , She will then consult to the company an additional 12 months for a smooth transition (reported to the ASX today) (fact)
    As the company only publicly reported Jackie will be stepping down today (fact), one can assume the headhunting for her replacement was initiated some time in the last couple of days. (my opinion)

That no succession plan had been put in place (my opinion) indicates to me her decision to step down was a surprise (in my opinion)

I believe the share price may have bottomed as the buy sell ratio seems to be now changing in favour of buyers (in my opinion)

It is pleasing to see Jackie will still have the opportunity over the coming months to finalise company's strategy of licensing  3 or 4 (Dep Gemcitabine) in-house Dep drugs, receive approval from FDA for a NDA for Vivagel, completing Covid -19 trial, receiving milestone and progression payments for AZD0466, and our current collaborative partners, Genentech, Merck, and Chase Sun.......... to initiate human clinical trials with our drug delivery platform (in my opinion)

Wouldn't it be great for the CEO to complete her tenure at Starpharma with all of the above coming to fruition

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $19.64K 204.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69731 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 5390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.