SPL 4.17% 11.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Regardless of market price the deal executives negotiate / do...

1. 9,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 791
    Regardless of market price the deal executives negotiate / do for themselves won't be affected IMO.
    This is the best possible option - no risk regardless of news that comes out be it good or bad - leaving settlement locked in. IMO she had put in place the perfrct put option or collar . Possibly left a lot of upside .
    Time consumed with executive search etc and then the usual - Im teh new exec I will dish out on old managment,clear the decks or projects and any bad news , new lows in price and then I will lock in my renumeration and bonus from that level

Other thought is I wonder if all her other other outside company responsibilities are getting ditched as well or they are lower risk?

Not know personality or circumstances but executives usually want to leave on a high or escape brfore disaster - few time it well unless they just walk with a short transittion and replacemnt already nurtured. It is not only about a CEO it is whole team and board who need to be strong and run a business so a ceo change won't IMO solve all the problems instantly.

From a insto view if they were hanging around because they liked teh CEO and she is now walking - watch out below and vice versa if others like teh tech but wouldn't invest with current CEO ther emay be a change in market supply and demand. Yes instos can be that fickle and CEO transittion is a key marker to risk off as they can always enter later when teh unknowns become known or if price declines go for deep value. The other question is - did the market know this and is that a factor in the price sliding and why announce before EOFY?

You have to as a shareholder be very concerned IMo about internal applicants or anyone with a SPL relationship.

Positives and negatives with this but the inability to have a major sucess before such an announcemnt is weighing on my thoughts.

Just my dumb thought from a person who knows nothing and all IMO but CEO change is rarely a smooth ride and distracts managment especially with spurned internal applicants ( often of significant quality) and old guard of scientific staff not wanting new regemin unde rnew leader etc. Takes 6 months after appointment to play out internally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $47.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.5¢ $13.46K 116.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 374820 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 13759 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 399474
Last updated 14.56pm 16/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.