SPL 1.11% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

@antibotter I have apologise. I use to be the smallest holder of...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    @antibotter I have apologise.
    I use to be the smallest holder of SPL. I desperately need money - I decided to sell SPL roughly a week ago. I was dreaming of $1.40 but this morning (11:16am) I sold my tiny holding of 3,324 shares @ $1.29. My average price was $0.6408 I think.

Without going into my problems in great detail, My partner is struggling financially, my business has not performed well this year and I am extremely impatient. I still think SPL is a great (speculative) company but I am not in the position to hold a speculative stock that doesn’t pay dividends.

I need to ask does SPL hold PFD status - no tax for selling. Did I use the right term? I need to tell my accountant next quarter. I know everyone is going to let off a bunch of opinions but it’s too late. I set my sales order last week and even I wanted to change my mind this morning, I had other duties and had no opportunity to log on and cancel my order.

The irony of today’s sale is that this morning announcement was about DEP Irinotecan, to assist pancreatic and bowel cancer treatment. A cancer that got my dad 9 1/2 years ago. This was the main reason why I stuck with SPL for nearly 5 years. I never thought SPL would make this announcement (or at least in a very long time). Maybe I am very wrong to sell and I should have sold another stock??? (I am trying to sell another stock as well).

Thank you to everyone who provided valuable input over the five years I held SPL. I know in hindsight, I should have sold back in Feb this year at $1.50-$1.60 but I wasn’t desperate for money back then.

I hope I am still allowed to comment on SPL. I will try to be objective and not down and out on SPL. SPL is still a great company, great potential but very speccy. That’s why I was the smallest holder and I didn’t add more over the recent years.

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $37.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 8.9¢ $196.0K 2.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164414 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 15150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.