SPL 1.11% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

I should mention that when I first heard of SPL, it was from an...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I should mention that when I first heard of SPL, it was from an interview of our CEO with Tricky Fullerton when Tricky worked on ABC Business Lateline. That interview was April 2014. I was mesmerised by our CEO. I didn’t purchased straight away. I thought that I missed when they announced that condom deal with Ansell July 2014. I finally purchased in a dip Sept 2014, took part in a CR Nov 2014 and another top up during SPL darkest days when hovering around $0.55???

Then a positive announcement happened a couple of years later and fortunately, I am out with a profit.

Two things that stuck in my mind from that interview with Tricky
    1): Our CEO mention that SPL will start paying dividends before 2014 was out
    2): Our CEO was blaming shorters back then. Not much has changed.

If I was in a very different financial position, I would only keep what I deem my comfortable speccy amount of holding. Even if that means off loading some shares to lighten my load.

Yes SPL has fantastic potential. I really want SPL to do well and be successful. Yet something in my mind ask why hasn’t takeover SPL yet. My other decent companies were taken over. Why not SPL?

Rightly or wrongly, that April 2014 played a big part in my decision to sell SPL. Maybe I remembered that interview incorrectly. I accept that time can mess up memories.

Sorry, I do not want to dent anyone’s enthusiasm for SPL. If wasn’t an easy decision for me to sell. I felt that I might let my dad (or my future self) down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $37.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 8.9¢ $196.0K 2.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164414 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 15150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.