SPL 2.11% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Starpharma receives US$3M milestone from AstraZeneca, page-15

1. 2,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    If that is the time of the offer then so be it. You seem to have access to the ticker feed, which I do not. For others the closing share price auction identifies the price at which the highest number of shares will trade. Today it was $1.125 and 6,987 shares traded at that price.

So what would be the purpose of such an offer, you suggested an "urgent sale" but that hardly makes sense as there were plenty of opportunities at $1.16 and above before the CSPA.

If I had a short book (of something like 14 million shares) and I could report a reduction in exposure of $490,000 to my management at a cost of $3,009.38 then I would get a tick and possibly a gold star.

If you recall the case in the High Court of Australia concerning market manipulation revolved around selling shares at prices which were contrary to the general flow of trade and contrary to the natural interest of a seller. That is exactly what we have here. It is illegal and if ASIC was not a useless bunch of lazy sods (and I use that term advisedly) then some people would be charged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.