SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

it's a fair perspective stockrock. Vivagel has been a disaster....

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    it's a fair perspective stockrock.

Vivagel has been a disaster. Until i see something change with the FDA or better sales in RoW, I don't attribute much to vivagel. it's all about DEP.

DEP has been way too slow as well, but to be fair this years delay is likely COVID related, so i cut them some slack on this front. They have a major partner in AZ and multiple DEP trials ongoing, let's see how they play out. I'm a believer in DEPs potential, purely to improve safety and reduce side effects presents a huge market. if DEP generates improved efficacy it will be.... But i think we all see the potential, it's the realization of this potential that is the challenge and continues to elude SPL.

The other stock you mention is presently light years ahead of SPL. I don't see why posters want to downplay it's success. The FDA briefing notes didn't look good, but the ODAC meeting was superbly handled by the CEO & team. I managed to listen to the morning session and I was very impressed. it's not over the line, but it certainly is in a good position for approval with a likely post market study IMO (& numerous other positive trial read outs that are company makers by themselves). negative posts comparing the two, well this seems like petulance / jealousy to me. all the best to holders of both stocks (i hold both).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.