VR8 4.44% 4.3¢ vanadium resources limited

I understand everyone's concern and/or frustration however this...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I understand everyone's concern and/or frustration however this delay isn't really that long considering some other stocks around doing exactly the same thing right now and overall considering what some other stocks (looking at you QPM) are doing, we really havent dropped the ball here.

the sell off is quite modest really, no Matrix deal and no FID this year and we only dropped to 5c (approx. 10% today).

The floor isnt falling out, the project isnt being cancelled, we have enough cash to simply wait. In a year economic macro will likely be much better, and if vanadium price starts climbing by then its smooth sailing.

Most people are selling as 9-12 months is a long time, anyone hoping for a quick buck is gone, and several risk conscious traders probably decided that 9 months of uncertainty wasn't worth the risk.

I am totally unbothered by this, as soon as Matrix didnt close it was nearly inevitable that we had a delay of some kind. That being said I will be monitoring progress in the next year. They will have to get offtakes and line up debt well in advance of FID so theres a lot to look forwards to but some milestones I will be making sure take place or I will be readjusting my bet accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $24.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $9.884K 227.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 457415 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 84548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.