VR8 6.45% 5.8¢ vanadium resources limited

What on earth DB, glad your not personally trying to build one...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    What on earth DB, glad your not personally trying to build one of the largest resource Van mines in the world.
    Would you prefer to think that one person can oversee and co- ordinate the entire projects planning, engineering, contracting and tendering , and construction all on their own? Are you nuts
    Sometimes you just like to sprout nonsense.
    They have always been a small team, but utilised outsourced consultants like sound mining and redkite for their approvals. Once they are done, hopefully early next year, that requirement will be reduced and it becomes the pointy end of the project. Of course you need specific managers to oversee this end phase physical side and I know damn well you know it too.

I will reiterate to anyone who reads this, again. VR8 is a major project. They are not building a frigging playground. I prefer them to be over prepared, than underprepared. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t, the way you explain their actions.

Every Vanadium producer and investor, just wants and needs the price to head back up. We know how volatile it is and it will likely be up and down several times before any new mine is even built (again consider AVL, TMT etc., they are years away too and have more complex issues despite being in the supposed ‘holy land of Oz’)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.004(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $32.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $47.72K 815.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285155 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 22135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.