VR8 0.00% 5.2¢ vanadium resources limited

sorry actually yes, I really know much more about this company...

1. 5,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    sorry actually yes, I really know much more about this company than you but obviously I cannot explain here. IMV, this project is hopeless, forget about the offtake, no any actual progress, no funds no construction no production, still years time to go and waste, even idiot won’t talk about offtake. I also don’t believe they can make any profit even if now it’s in production, I have listed my reasons before.

so all in all what’s for ? Just hold and try your luck? Just try to believe broker’s reports . Once once then….. sorry no more once.

Market already say no to this company, SP keeps falling , 4c already explained everything. All of the sellers keep quiet, but I just d see on’t want some people waste time and money on this dog.

the nature: the project quality actually far below what was described and expected, year by year it just relies on paper works , no actual progress. Management is not professional at all, I don’t think they actually really know about vanadium, they are not the people working in the vanadium industry.

back to the SP, for me its worthless, but I know some people may still buy in @3/4/5c , until the company run out of cash and no one inject any more. So I can only suggest to avoid to put your money on such companies.
    Last edited by sydney6791: 18/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 212514 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.