SPQ 10.0% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

I liked this thread so so so much better 2 years ago when we...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I liked this thread so so so much better 2 years ago when we were cruising in the cent range.
    Nothing has changed at all and the potential is still there if not more potential.
    This is why top 20 have not unloaded even though they have multiples back from their initial investment.
    I see a lot of potential back then and still see this potential but never thought of this as a short term investment.
    I was looking at 4-6 yrs minimum when I put in my coin.
    I think everyone just needs to settle- there is going to be ups and downs along the way this is nature of small caps. If you let these unsettle you - you are in the wrong game with small caps- you will go crazy.
    Unless the core reason you have invested has ultimately changed there should not be an issue.
    If it has changed you should not be here - take your losses - invest it where you feel there is more potential.
    I agree there needs to be more communication this is obvious- but fortunately this does not affect what is in the ground and in time I believe that we will all be happy and nuggie will have a feet of Ferrari's with SPQ number plates

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.23K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2076084 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.