FGR 7.84% 4.7¢ first graphene limited

Back when I was a young whippersnapper, FGR came about through...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Back when I was a young whippersnapper, FGR came about through the roaring twenties. The industrial boom had just started post the war and scientists from all over the world were looking for the strongest materials for their military. Hydra, a cult-like organisation in Germany were on the brink of discovery with a material known as vibranium, however they were invaded by a select USA special force and their data on vibranium was lost. A little know company, First Graphene, was founded in Australia as they too were searching for the strongest material on earth. FGR had spent years working away to develop this material but they didn't have the technology at the time and could not get funding from the Australian military. They worked in secrecy away from the public eye as a non-listed company until recently when they had their breakthrough with Graphene. Yet to sell anything and lay dormant ... All these years. One day they will use Graphene injections to reinforce koalas so that they can evolve into dropbears and fight the Avengers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.004(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $30.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $16.60K 340.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8412 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 17637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.