PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Sometimes it's better to invest after the company gets FDA...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    Sometimes it's better to invest after the company gets FDA approval. TLX is another example. The tricky question is how to value these companies.

PAR presumably should bring in much more revenue than both TLX and NEU in the first 3 years post-approval, so in theory should have a much higher pre-approval and post-approval valuation, so it's possible that the SP could pop following positive P3 results. I think what we're missing is a thread that discusses PAR's possible valuation in comparison to other companies.

What isn't helping the SP is that management do not appear savvy enough to raise funds through non-dilutive means and the market instead expects them to raise capital at a significant discount. So with the expected dilution, it's possible the SP could be much lower than expected when the NDA is submitted.

It's a real shame that current shareholders carry all the risk, some holding significant negative returns, while others can buy in in 2 years time at a much cheaper price with none of the risk, but hey that's biotech investing.

My views only, dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.