I88 3.28% 59.0¢ infini resources limited

Podcast - Paraphrased notes from the podcast. CEO "Lazer focused...

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Podcast - Paraphrased notes from the podcast.

CEO "Lazer focused to discover a uranium deposit."

* Paladin is stockpiling 200 ppm uranium in some of their granite hosted deposits.
    * As the anomaly is low in sulphur - in theory we could process the soils to produce uranium.
    * We don't know how thick it is yet, we don't know how big it is yet.
    * We are being methodical and want to pin the deposit down.
    * A 50 U ppm to be found in a tree is incredibly high.
    *All the datasets are overlapping each other. There is coincidence over the three. That just further increases our confidence that we have a uranium deposit sitting under the cover, in some way in this corridor.
    * Exciting to see what structures we find out of the UAV magnetics. We want to see what structures underline this amazing geochemistry, which will then basically allow us to drill it - with high confidence and in the right spots.
    * We are going to focus on T1.
    * Continue to do extensional and infill soil geochemistry to guide diamond drilling.
    * Comparison data parallels to Key Lake is that we have a granite contact, we have the sediment, we have structure and I do know there are unconformities within that sediment. Key point this is early days.
    * The reason we got Portland Lake was because it was the most anomalous geochemistry in all of Eastern Canada that wasn't staked.
    * Hoping for early next week to update the market - we have been given a guideline by the lab.
    * Background in structural geology, eagerly awaiting the UAV magnetics.
    * We want to max out our drilling targets. We don't want to go out halfcocked for a 1,500 m drilling campaign. This corridor is 3.2kms. We want to get as much surface, geochemistry data as we can over this 3.2km corridor. And then going out and hitting it. Hitting it hard with well thought out, methodical drillholes.
    *Jurisdiction - commercial risk. Newfoundland is a pro-uranium jurisdiction. Uranium is commercially endorsed for explorers to go out and find critical mineral deposits - uranium is a critical mineral. We are actually getting paid by Newfounland to explore. $150k rebate.
    *Approx $2 million in the bank. We have plenty of cash and not under pressure to raise cash.

Above is not financial advice and my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add I88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $22.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 58.0¢ $92.65K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18654 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 2630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
I88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.