OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

The share price will do what it does. The technology undeniable....

1. 7,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    The share price will do what it does. The technology undeniable. My neighbour/mate a trainer with tennis elbow. He has been making no headway for years with physio's etc. Far too vain to take 3 months+ out of training for surgery. And he can't with his job, but if he doesn't do something he will eventually be unable to execute his job - can hardly be a convincing gym trainer if you ain't packing the goods yourself. Just flagged him the results.

Another mate had ATI in his achilles which precluded him from kick-boxing. Flagged OCC and ATI to him. Resolved his tendinosis and back seriously training in less then a year. ATI works. Will probably be standard elective treatment of chronic and serious tendinosis in 40 years. Just takes for ever to get recognised. I had mine done nearly 10 years ago now!!

What the excellent results only touched on is the significant interruption to a patients life surgery presents. By contrast the un-invasive and quicker pain alleviation and strength effects of ATI markedly different to patient welfare. My only criticism of the study is that it did not also feature a secondary patient welfare measure, as even if the odd better fairing surgical patient achieved eventual ATI comparable pain reduction and function gain at six months, the journey to get there will have been very different. I'd also ideally like to see retear rates over a longer period in surgical patients. ATI entirely regenerates tendons, surgery just removing diseased tissue and reattaching mechanically.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5734/5734153-e5fa9f813b766d7777aae53ae9dbf776.jpg

Will be curious if this is ample to advance a TGA application - they made noises to that effect in past notices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.