SPQ 10.0% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

Merv,Thanks for pointing this out again.Re Bottletree, the 19...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Merv,

Thanks for pointing this out again.

Re Bottletree, the 19 Oct ann includes this statement: The Company considers that the latest drilling has reached a point that is potentially within “close” proximity to either a source potassic core zone of a mineralised porphyry system or large zones of mineralisation related to one or more of the porphyry intrusions that have been identified during the 2022 program.

It sounds like the visuals are quite good. They have obviously not been reporting visual grades and have repeatedly stated why. ...The assays have consistently shown greater mineralisation that has been noted visually. Would not be smart to report visuals at 0.1% as market will consider them dusters.
    Are good visuals from recent holes what the above hints at?

Imagine if a year ago you looked into a crystal ball and saw that you could buy up these same assets, but through a confluence of factors, in a years time you could buy for 1.3c rather than the 5c back then. Obviously we all would have sat on the sidelines, but I would have been saving my pennies to go nuts at these levels.

Copper chart looking primed too.

"When the time comes to buy, you won't want to."

Happy New Year all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.23K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2076084 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.