ASM 0.00% 63.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Mate. look at the chart I posted. It's called a time series...

1. 5,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    Mate. look at the chart I posted. It's called a time series because the X axis plots time (from left to right). The Y axis plots the share price for each day over that period. Notice that on the left of the chart the price starts low and has generally moved up substantially over the last roughly fifteen months. Anyone who can't make money from a gift of a stock like ASM should consider having someone else manage their money.

You can see I've shown some moving averages on that chart (one pair of faster and one pair of slower moving averages) that represent dynamic zones of potential support (short time frame and longer time frame) assuming long term uptrend remains intact. I suggest for those that do not frequently use charts to plot a 200 day simple moving average (there are approximately 200 trading days in the year). You will find that the share price will tend to revert to the 200 day moving average, even for stocks that are in sustained uptrend. Prices tend to revert to the mean.

I've noticed this video (below) has been posted a few times on HC in recent days. Listen to the section on how institutional investors trade using algorithms at 42m 24s. You may not like algorithm trading and may like to see it gone but right now it is happening. You have to ask yourself, are the investor's bots currently accumulating or distributing or are there players doing both?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $114.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 64.5¢ 56.0¢ $441.5K 740.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1258 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 26163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.