M8S 0.00% 0.9¢ m8 sustainable limited

An interesting take Karadoc174...i have been watching this...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    An interesting take Karadoc174...i have been watching this project with interest..

I'm not sure the major shareholders have any experience in either developing or operating landfill in Thailand or Australia! My understanding is their background was in small scale WtE plants. Also one can hardly call Gingin a state of the art landfill. Management may have promoted the facility as a bioreactor landfill but essentially its just a very basic lined hole in the ground. There doesnt appear to be any of the infrastructure required to capture gas or generate power! Dont make the mistake of thinking completion (in the eyes of management) is of a fully operational bioreactor facility.. its simply the point where they can accept waste into the hole. several more millions of dollars to retrospectively upgrade the facility to be a bioreactor.

Not sure Saithsiri is Robin Hood here. Yes he is likely embarassed and no doubt has some serious explaining to do to his shareholders in M8 Holdings (Thailand) but ultimately he will try and mitigate his losses not Australian shareholders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M8S (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.