AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Following on from my earlier post I am still convinced that the...

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2426
    Following on from my earlier post I am still convinced that the company would have to have had very firm expectations that chips would've been completed by end of March. Nothing that it has done and said for months makes any sense if that was not the case. That underlines for me that there were clear expectations by the company that the wafer production would deliver MEMS that did the business correctly, and that the chip packaging and testing would all pass spec. That would then allow them to visibly deliver the impressive product they have been promising for so long. Unfortunately for AKP I also remain convinced that this "triple fail" of manufacturing problems came as a total surprise, because it also looks like there was inadequate preparation for such an unlikely failure to ensure that adequate cash was on hand against just such a contingency as this. But it's too easy to say now that the finances were not put in place. And the manufacturing effort clearly indicates that belt, braces, and string were all holding their pants up. So that is not a failure of preparedness. I'd put this situation down to just rotten luck for AKP. I guess today holders could at least feel grateful that today's big quake was not in Suzhou!

However there is one consolation: at least it is fortunate that nobody can buy or sell shares until the company can resolve these difficulties. I would expect that at least some demonstrable chips will soon be on hand that will enable it to demonstrate the chip and generate market acceptance and deliver a cash raise on excellent terms to its advantage. When the ASX is finally satisfied that AKP's auditors are happy I would expect the situation will be in far better shape than it looks right now! At least being suspended does not prevent the actual work being done. Here's hoping they get it done ASAP. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.