VML 0.00% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Ann: Suspension from Quotation, page-29

1. 2,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    "The voluntary suspension is requested pending an announcement with respect to finalising theSaskatoon Processing Facility Review"

I'd say what happened is the report has landed in the hands of the board and they initially thought they could put an announcement together in two days. Maybe they have questioned the report and asked for review/clarity hence the suspension.

It's a good chance it may recommend decommissioning the plant and if that's the case there needs to be a people engagement plan to lay people off. You don't want your people finding out they've lost their jobs from an ASX announcement.

It is highly coincidental timing wise with LLL but I just don't see any correlation in the businesses. VML can make a play so it would be up to LLL who state on their latest presso "excl;usive lithioum company". Unless they can convert the plant or there is nearology or something I don't know.

I hope its positive but my thoughts are it's likely mothball the plant for now, layoff the workforce to conserve cash and refocus and an economic project with the $18M in the bank.

imho dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.793K 597.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 76260987 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3502477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.