LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Swit Ka Upper Zone Drilling and Regional Information, page-9

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    For sale 1 (only)  Get Out Gaol card. Never been activated. $0.006 ONO.

I'm happy now. I've had my laugh. But let's be serious and look at the facts.  

1) the sp is back to where it was a month or 2 ago... give 0.1 of a cent. (I'm no better or worse off.)
    2) Whatever is in the ground is still there. The question remains how valuable is it?
    3)The report is too technical for me to understand. That in itself raises questions. Any positives should have been highlighted in layman's terms. (AZV made a similar error several weeks ago. It's sp was halved in a day on the back of a poorly worded guidance update. It takes time to regain the lost confidence and hence the price).
    4) The recommendations also did not excite me. Specky companies do not trade on the facts (it's our responsibility to sort the wheat from the chaff). Speckies trade on the hype (as JV2009 once said), and the hype has to be created. Successful companies transit from the hype to the real data to production and investors/traders/speculators  play the games in between.
    5)But let's review the facts.
      Fact a) It's Friday night and as such I've enjoyed several glasses of red and my interpretations should be queried.
       Fact b) After reading the report but not the appendices, I have noted of these statements:-
       page 1 - The lack of breccias in the core holes implies that the high grade mineralisation was not intersected. (interpret that any way you want. There is a possible positive.)
    Page 3 The inferred circular features shown by the drainages in the area may represent a buried intrusive signature. (Sounds positive but is open to interpretation).
    page 3 Frontier soil geochemical signature is part of and sits comfortably within the potassic alteration, which certainly will require more work to ascertain this interpretation and therefore likely area for drill testing.

My conclusions
    There is a future direction which can be pursued.
    Capital, and where is it going to come from, is the greatest challenge.

My concerns for those who have read (and remember) my previous posts.
    1) Dealing with She-who-is never-wrong saying, "told you to sell."
    2) Allowing my application for admission to the nursing home to lapse while subtly suggesting that they should contact me around 2030 -2035. I'll hang out the carrot that it may be a simple job of wheeling me and then wheeling me out.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 73162866 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12248645 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.