CUV 2.12% $14.90 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I've just brought back in as historically CUV reports well for...

1. 2,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    I've just brought back in as historically CUV reports well for full year and the share price has a kick, fingers crossed this trend continues.

Some great data and results during the year but same old management secret squirrel and lack of buyback risks still remain. I have traded this stock successfully over the past 5 odd years and back to try my luck again.

The company is cashed up and the biggest thing for me is the Vitiligo trial results and FDA approval in the coming year, this market is huge hence my recent buy in on AVH - Avita around $2.50 recently as it is already FDA approved and they and CUV would work well together to cover all skin blemishes.

Hell, the pending dividend will also have potential franking credits now the retained earnings are now positive for the first time ever with retained loses all used up.

The lack of market announcements and the fact i hate the IR Bulldog i have only brought 1500 units to test the patience today. If and when the buyback is aggressive i will up my buying too.

GLAH and bring on a strong result in August.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.90
Change
0.310(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $725.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.76 $14.96 $14.46 $545.0K 37.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 71 $14.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.93 107 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.